Date: February 16, 2013
Uncaria tomentosa extract, woody vine from the Amazon rain forest, also called “Cat’s claw”.
It has been used by Inca civilization, during over 2.000 years, to treat skin diseases
- Rich in phyto-steroids and alkaloids.
- Capable of stimulate the immunological system.
- Anti-free radical and anti-oxidant.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cyto-protector and anti toxic
- Products for matured skins & prematurely aging.
- Treatments for weak and tired skin, without tonus.
- Protective and reparative products.
- Anti-free-radical formulations
- Anti-age treatments
From 3.00% to 5.00%