Oil extracted from the seed of Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia volubilis), native plant that grows at the high altitudes of the rain forest of the Andean region of South America. It has one of the highest concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids, from all botanical oils: 48% of α-linolenic (Omega 3), and 37% of linoleic (Omega 6) It also has a 8% of oleic acid (Omega 9). The native tribes have traditionally used this oil as skin treatment and as food.
- Rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin
- Provides polyunsaturated fatty acids, which cannot be synthesized by our body.
- Improves the moisturization of the skin and controls excessive desquamation
- Reinforces and restores the barrier function. Ceramides precursor.
- Anti Free-Radical activity.
- Reduces Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
- Rough and dry skin treatments.
- Products for sensitive skins.
- Protective formulations for irritated skins repair
- Anti-age treatments
From 1.00% to 10.00%