Date: February 16, 2013
Concentrated and highly purified glycoceramides, analogous to 4/5 ceramides of human skin and hair. They are combined to a lesser proportion of cholesterol and phospholipids
- Repair and strengthen the epidermal barrier.
- Keep and restore the lipidic and ceramidic bilayers.
- Renew the substance of cohesion of lipidic lamellar systems of intercellular spaces
- Improve the terminal differentiation of the epidermis.
- Strengthen the cohesion of the horny layers
- Epidermal lipidic bioprotection, the ceramides avoid and repair the rough, scaly, dried, irritated and uncomfortable features of the skin.
- Improves the hair lipidic cement, and the cohesion of cuticle scales, improving dry hair.
- Care of stressed, sensitive, scaly, rough, and dry skin.
- Care of atopic skin and hand cream.
- Anti-age care (aged skin often suffering from lipid deficiencies, especially ceramides)
- Dry hair treatments, preparations for damaged and early aged hairs
From 0.02% to 0.50%